Sunday, August 25, 2019

Cholera

cholera vaccine,cholera outbreak,rice water stools

 According to modern medical science, cholera is caused by infection of bacteria called kalravibrio. Vomiting and diarrhea begin by poisoning these bacteria as soon as they reach the stomach of the patient. Vomiting and diarrhea are the biggest hallmarks of cholera, accompanied by stomach cramps and unrest.
Cholera is considered a serious disease. In this disease, vomiting and diarrhea occur frequently, but the urine stops. When the patient's vomit and diarrhea remain in the open, this disease spreads soon by flies and makes other people also prey.


Symptoms: The patient feels nauseous before vomiting and diarrhea. There is discomfort in the body. Spasms in the intestines, tremors in hands and legs, loss of appetite and headache occur. Water deficiency also occurs due to lack of water in the body due to excessive vomiting and diarrhea. The heart becomes very weak. Vibration and nervousness start in the body. Urine also comes less.


Treatment: In cholera, there is an excessive lack of salts in the body. Therefore, cold Shinji of lemon and salt should be given for the treatment of the patient. This removes the lack of water in the body. Most people have an outbreak of cholera at night, but when they are sunken in the afternoon or in the summer heat, people often fall prey to poison.

The poisonous patient feels thirsty. Throat and lips become dry. It happens immediately after drinking water. In this case, ask the patient to suck on the lips after a while. Boil water and put a little salt in it and drink it. This reduces the lack of salts in the body.
 To stop vomiting, first of all, feed the patient by mixing amritadhara in water and placing it in a tank. If there is a cramp in the hands, massage camphor mixed with turpentine oil. When the urine stops, dissolving the food soda in water and applying it on the stomach, the urine starts coming out.

To reduce thirst, a boil of fennel can also be boiled and mixed with cold water. The mint extract destroys the poisonous tip quickly. With vomiting, abdominal cramps and saline deficiency are complete. Grinding nutmeg and applying it on the body reduces spasms and discomfort.

Final Word we hope this article helpful to you know about cholera.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. / website- drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete